For certain products, ALD acts as a data processor in relation to personal data which relates to customers and nominate drivers. These products are FuelEx, Fleet Management and DriveSafe. In order to provide the service, ALD is required to share personal data with certain third party sub-processors engaged to provide particular aspects of the service. These are as follows:
1. Allstar Business Solutions, who provide fuel purchase data.
2. Airmax Remote Limited, who provide mileage journey data.
3. Trakm8 Limited, who provide mileage journey data.
1. If pay on use maintenance is included, data will need to be shared with chosen service provider to carry out the work required, which will typically be a franchised dealer.
2. If fines management is included, data will be shared with Safo UK Limited.
3. If a breakdown recovery service is included, data will be shared with Automobile Association Developments Limited.
1. If Licence checking is taken as part of this service, driving licence details will be shared with Licence Bureau Limited and Drivetech (UK) Limited t/a AA Drivetech
2. If Driver Training is taken as part of this service, driver information will be shared with Drivetech (UK) Limited t/a AA Drivetech.
All third party sub-processors will be subject to a GDPR-compliant Data Processing Agreement with ALD Automotive Ltd. Further details are available if required by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org