It's easy for you to contact us directly. You don't need to use a Claims Management Company (CMC) who will typically charge an upfront fee or take a proportion of any compensation you may be due.
We assess complaints sent directly to us in exactly the same way that we treat complaints from a CMC, so you won't be disadvantaged by coming direct to us.
How to contact us
You can contact us with details of your complaint by e-mail, telephone or by post.
Please title your e-mail "PPI Enquiry" and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
0117 908 6589.
What happens next?
We will handle your complaint in line with our complaint procedure. This can be found here.
What information will I need to provide?
To allow us to trace your agreement, please provide as much of the following information as possible.
- Your name
- Full name of agreement holder (If not yourself)
- Your contact details / Address and postcode
- Any previous address and postcode applicable at the time of the agreement
- Registration number of the vehicle(s) in question
- Account number of your agreement (if available)
Should you have any questions about making a claim or just about PPI in general, please feel free to contact us on 0117 908 6589 or email us at email@example.com